Credit card bill payment in India is now rewarding like never before. Get 250-1000 real money as joining bonus. We have been using the CRED app from more than two years. So we can give you an overview and why you have to use. There is some advantage of this app and few negative point which are negligible. Safety did not come for free. You have to stay vigilant. But read this post for free and start rewarded new journey.
Rewards: Who doesn’t 😍 it
With each bill payment of 1000 or more, you will get one scratch card where you’ll get some amount unlike, Google Pay famous “better luck next time”. Even you may get an assured amount of 250-1000 to your credit card account if you install from any of our links displayed. Other than that, by paying rent, school or college fees and in other accepted places, earn CRED reward/coins. CRED tied up with top premier and luxury brands; companies to bring you an unmatched experience and lots of rewards from time to time.
Pro Tip to Maximize Cashback on CRED App
Pay your credit card bill in multiple of ₹1000 five-time (as the maximum applicable reward for this category every month per Card). After exhausting this offer, pay your credit card bill in multiple of ₹5000 five-time (as the maximum applicable reward for this category every month per Card). And so on. You’ll understand this trick only after getting inside the app.
Now TATA IPL is going on and possible reward is increased. Hence, you can earn more FREE Money. Recently CRED Bounty program introduced where you can earn daily assured reward and jackpot, if lucky.
All Credit Cards in One Place: Easy to Manage
Yes, you heard it right! Get all credit cards timely bill reminders in one place. You can pay all your Credit Cards bill on this app without worrying and get rewarded too. You can check all your credit cards’ ongoing offers from the CRED app itself. Track all your Credit Cards Due Date, Due Amount, Minimum Due, Monthly Statement, Reward Points till last statement in one place. No need to visit each Credit card bank/native/company application all the time.
Seamless bill payment experience through modes like UPI, net banking and debit cards. You can automate your credit card bill payments. Get alerts on duplicate transactions on your credit card on CRED if required permissions are allowed.
Recharge, Bill Payments Now Possible on CRED App
Good News for the users with this New update on CRED App as more cashback for you. Now you can manage and pay all your Mobile Recharge, Electricity Bills, FASTag Recharge, Insurance Premium Payment, Municipal Tax Payment etc other than paying Credit Card Bills but are not limited to these categories. Click on “Pay” from Down menubar to explore. Along with the payment, you’ll get cashback on your CRED balance. The CRED balance is equivalent to actual money and reduced for any next qualified transaction from the App.
Free Credit Report: No hidden charges
Exclusive Club Inside: You’re Special
CRED tied up with top premier and luxury brands; companies to bring some exclusive benefits for it’s members. Redeem CRED coins for exclusive benefits like travel benefits, shopping benefits, real money adjusted to Credit Card account statement.
Safety: We value your protection
Expose hidden charges on your credit card with CRED protect if required permissions are allowed. CRED ask for e-mail (Gmail mostly), contacts, location, phone, SMS, camera, files and media permission to work fluently. If some authorizations are denied, CRED may not work perfectly. But the app can be used normally. CRED does not sell your personal information to or share it with unaffiliated third parties for their advertising or marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Google account permission is required to auto-fill and to get some of your details. Not to worry as Certified by Google: CRED has independently validated to securely handle emails in accordance with Google API services. CRED ensures that all your personal data and transactions are encrypted, and secured so what’s yours remains only yours. CRED encrypts all data and transactions to ensure a completely secure experience for CRED members.
The First Line of Defense
The first line of defense is on your hand. We have always placed your security first. No matter how secure is the platform, to ensure maximum safety, from your end, please follow the following:
- Never divulge your personal bank details like card number, CVV, PIN, and OTP in any medium, including calls, texts, or emails.
- We or the app will never ever ask you for any sensitive details mentioned above.
- We or the app will never call you and ask to do any payment transaction other than required or install any remote access software such as TeamViewer, AnyDesk, etc.
- Never respond to such emails, texts, or phone calls.
- CRED customer support can only be reached via the app. Please do not engage with phone numbers that claim from support team.
- Don’t be stupid.
Customer Support Contact Details
How to contact CRED app customer care through in app chat
- Open the CRED app and click on ‘get support’
- It will redirect to a page where you have options to check recent conversations with CRED support team, FAQs, and raise an issue
- If you have already reported an issue to CRED support team, you can check updates through the ‘recent conversations’ link
- You can check the FAQs section to get answers to some common queries
- In case you still need more help, click on ‘need more help?’ to raise an issue and get support from customer care team
- Click on the query topic from the options provided on the screen or press on ‘other issues’ to get help on a specific issue
- CRED chat support team will help you to get your query resolved
How to contact CRED customer care through email
Contact the CRED customer care team through email at the following email IDs:
- To share grievances: [email protected]
- To give product feedback: [email protected]
How to contact CRED customer care through social media
You can also contact the CRED customer care team through social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin for any type of queries or support:
- Facebook: DM your queries at @support.cred or visit official page @CRED.club.official
Instagram: DM your questions at cred_club
LinkedIn: you can also visit CRED’s LinkedIn page
CRED is also equipped with the CRED protect feature which is an AI backed system that keeps track of every single nuance of a credit card payment journey – right from due date reminders, spend patterns and other card usage statistics. Additionally, when a member makes a credit card payment through the app, they are eligible to a variety of rewards of various forms such as access to events, experiences, gift cards and upgrades from brands like Diesel, Cure.Fit, Myntra, Olive Bar & Kitchen among many more.
How to apply for a CRED membership? Since CRED is only for a select few, you can apply for a membership by signing up with your full name and a valid Indian mobile number on the app. Once your credit score is checked from credit bureaus like CIBIL, Experian and CRIF, and your score falls above the accepted eligibility score, you will be accepted as a member of CRED. Once you become a member, you will be able to access the curated set of exclusive rewards and privileges that are offered by CRED by Dreamplug Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Banks supported on CRED Platform
CRED supports credit card bill payment for American Express, Standard Chartered, Citibank, HSBC, HDFC, ICICI, SBI, AXIS, RBL, PNB, and other top Indian banks. CRED aka Dreamplug Technologies Pvt Ltd currently support VISA, MasterCard, American Express & RuPay cards.
Points to be Noted
- The offers are getting changed from time to time. The benefits depend on your credit card variant and/or offer running and/or payment methods but are not limited to these. The reward rule is subject to the terms and conditions of CRED (Dreamplug Technologies Pvt Ltd).
- The settlement time of the amount to the credit card is less than a minute most of the time. In some unlikely events, the maximum time taken is 1-hour. Provided the bill payment was using any UPI method or NetBanking. In some worst cases, the amount is debited from the bank but not credited to your Credit card and no payment confirmation from CRED. Then connect with their customer support via app. CRED customer support is only available via the app and email. Please do not engage with phone numbers that claim from the CRED support team. Amount due tracking error can be noticed sometime if bill paid and other factors like security, limited permissions etc. It’s far constantly encouraging to see Credit Card account details from its official app/NetBanking site from time to time. Don’t forget to redeem reward points on your credit card if there is any suitable option.
- Experian and CRIF are current Credit Score reporting bureau on CRED.
- CRED does not have any customer care number. Don’t search CRED customer care number or similar terms on the internet. The search result may give you number of the frauds. You can reach them by in app support and you can further communicate with them with their official email ID.
- We’ll keep updating this blog time to time.
- For more rewarding application or product visit this Page. You can earn free money and reward.
Read what CRED says about their Security
CRED is hosted on a Virtual Private Cloud on Amazon Web Services which provides a secure and scalable technology platform to ensure CRED can provide you services securely and reliably.
CRED have deployed Defence in Depth Architecture using a network firewall, web application firewall, DDoS protection layer, and a content delivery network. CRED infrastructure is launched in compliance with the AWS Well Architected Framework and from the security perspective incorporating practices from the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework. They have a 3-Tier Architecture which incorporates best practices from various standards and certifications They have strict network segmentation and isolation of environments and services in place.
CRED use industry leading solutions around anti-virus, anti-malware, intrusion prevention systems, intrusion detection systems, file integrity monitoring, application control, application and audit log aggregation, and automated patching. All servers are launched using the Center for Internet Security Benchmarks for Amazon Linux.
CRED employ separation of environments and segregation of duties and have strict role-based access control on a documented, authorized, need-to-use basis. CRED use key management services to limit access to data except the data team. Stored data is protected by encryption at rest and sensitive data by application level encryption. CRED use data replication for data resiliency, snapshotting for data durability and backup/restore testing for data reliability.
Incident and Change Management
CRED have deployed mature processes around Change Management which enables to release thoroughly tested features for you both reliably and securely enabling you to enjoy the CRED experience with maximum assurance. CRED have a very aggressive stance on Incident Management on both Systems downtime and Security and have a Network Operations Center and an Information Security Management System in place which quickly reacts, remediates or escalates any Incidents arising out of planned or unplanned changes.
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
CRED have an inhouse network security team which uses industry leading products to conduct manual and automated VA/PT activities. CRED employ both static application security testing and dynamic application security testing which is incorporated into continuous integration / continuous deployment pipeline. CRED also leverage CERT-IN certified auditors to do periodic external security testing and audits.
Standards and Certifications
CRED are a PCI DSS v3.2.1 certified company which means they have implemented applicable industry standard security controls governed by PCI council that helps to protect all customer’s card data in a highly secure manner. CRED have successfully completed UPI compliance per the Circular 15B & 32 by the NPCI. CRED are an ISO 27001:2013 certified company and have implemented required Information Systems Management System policies and procedures in order to maintain industry standard best practices and applicable controls.
CRED have successfully completed “Data Localization” requirements as per Reserve Bank of India(RBI) guidelines. This means all customer data securely resides inside on cloud based out of India (AWS Mumbai Region).All compliance/audit statuses will be updated in this section in this policy.
Responsible Disclosure from CRED app AKA Dreamplug Technologies Pvt Ltd
CRED are committed about their customers’ data and privacy. They blend security at multiple steps within their products with state of the art technology to ensure systems maintain strong security measures. The overall data and privacy security design allows them defend their systems ranging from low hanging issue up to sophisticated attacks.
If you are a security enthusiast or a researcher and you have found a possible security vulnerability on CRED products, we encourage you to report the issue to CRED responsibly. You could submit a bug report to CRED at [email protected] with detailed steps required to reproduce the vulnerability. CRED will put best efforts to investigate and fix the legitimate issues in a reasonable time frame, meanwhile, requesting you not to publicly disclose it.
We will not guarantee any bounty from this program. It purely depends on CRED (Dreamplug technologies Private Limited) internal policies. The company may consider rewarding you for your work. So if you found any bug or issue for the safety of the masses, please report it.
Disclaimer: We only try to convey a correct possible message after using and/or analyzing it from different sources. Our motive is to help you. We are not responsible for any of the benefits or any sort of things.
CREDIT: CRED a.k.a. Dreamplug Technologies Pvt Ltd, Other sources which directly or indirectly helped to write this blog.
Note: * (star) mark denotes it may vary, depend on the company terms and conditions but not limited to these.
Warning: No body is 100% secure and safe in this online world. But the platform always working to ensure your safety. Please follow safety rules.